FAQs

BEFORE YOU ARRIVE

Who’s invited?

All alumni are invited to attend Alumni Weekend! While classes celebrating their five-year anniversaries and featured affinity groups are highlighted during the weekend, all events are open to the alumni community.

Who’s attending?

To find out who is attending Rollins’ biggest alumni celebration of the year, visit rollins.edu/alumniweekend/attendees

How can I help make my class/affinity reunion successful?

Reunion committee volunteers play a vital role in making the weekend a hit—generating buzz, making connections with fellow alumni, recruiting friends to come back, and encouraging participation in class gifts in honor of anniversary years. Help us get the word out about Alumni Weekend 2018 by emailing classmates and promoting your reunion on social media. To learn more, visit rollins.edu/alumniweekend/volunteer or email alumniweekend@rollins.edu.

Where should I stay?

For a listing of recommended hotels, visit rollins.edu/alumniweekend/accommodations. Spring is a busy time in Central Florida, so make your reservation soon!

How do I add additional events to my registration?

You can modify your registration by clicking on the link provided in your registration confirmation email. You can also contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at 800-799-ALUM or alumniweekend@rollins.edu.

My plans have changed, and I need to cancel my reservation. Can I do that?

If you must cancel your or your guest’s Alumni Weekend reservation, contact Alumni Engagement no later than Friday, March 16, 2018. We cannot issue refunds past this deadline. Thank you for your cooperation.

Can you accommodate my special needs and dietary restrictions?

If you have special needs and require assistance at events or have any dietary restrictions, make note on your registration form or contact the Alumni Engagement office. Please notify us as far in advance as possible so we can best accommodate your requests.

Whom do I contact with additional questions?

The Alumni Engagement staff is happy to answer any questions you may have about Alumni Weekend. Either call 800-799-ALUM or email alumniweekend@rollins.edu to connect with a staff member.

DURING ALUMNI WEEKEND

Why do I need my Alumni Weekend packet, and when will it be available for pick up?

Packets include a parking pass, name tag(s), final events schedule, and other important information you will need for the weekend. You must display an official parking pass from your vehicle to park on campus during the weekend. Alumni and their guest(s) need name tags for admittance to all events.

Packets may be picked up during Registration Headquarters at the Faculty Club, which will be open on Friday, March 23, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and on Saturday, March 24, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Packets will not be distributed prior to March 23.

Please stop by the Faculty Club during Registration Headquarters hours and a staff member will be able to assist you.

What type of transportation will be provided?

Shuttle service will be provided for alumni staying at the Comfort Suites Downtown. Golf cart taxis will be available throughout the weekend for those in need of assistance to and from on-campus events. Alumni are responsible for any other transportation needs such as airfare, taxis to/from the airport, and rental cars.

Where should I park when I arrive on campus?

If you arrive on campus during Registration Headquarters hours, 10-minute parking will be available in front of the Faculty Club and the Alumni House for packet pick-up.

Long-term parking will be available in the SunTrust Plaza Parking Garage on Lyman Avenue and in the Hauck parking lot on the corner of Park and Holt avenues. The parking pass included in your registration packet authorizes garage and on-campus parking.

How should I dress?

Recommended dress is comfortable and casual during the day and resort casual for evening events. And don’t forget to break out your blue and gold!